Former Business Manager to the founding CEO of Telefonica Alpha, Europe’s first moonshot factory created by Telefonica to address some of the world’s biggest and most intractable challenges, by conceiving and delivering radical solutions and breakthrough technology. I have a passion for creative problem solving, building high performing teams & setting up agile processes.
Over the last 5 years, in addition to my full-time job @ Alpha, I have worked with companies and business schools, doing consulting and training in areas like: innovation, digital marketing, agile methodologies, design thinking, corporate culture, change management, and self-leadership.
Some of my collaborations:
– UNAV ISSA (the University of Navarra’s Management Assistance School): I gave several keynotes and consulted on designing the new BA degree curriculum (Pamplona & San Sebastian)
– various HNWI: I helped set up the Executive office & business support function for several family offices (Barcelona)
– Mash Media: I worked with them on the PA Show 2020 (London Excel)
– IMA (International Management Assistants’ organization): I gave several keynotes (Oslo, Helsinki, Geneva)
– Marcham Publishing: I wrote various articles for Executive Secretary Magazine & delivered keynotes and workshops globally